New Zealand Certificate in Beauty Therapy (Level 4)
- 学费：$16,500 NZD Per Year
- Implement professional standards and expectations relating to the beauty workplace including all relevant health, safety and hygiene obligations.
- Undertake a full consultation with clients, build client rapport, and perform an in-depth need analysis for beauty services and product needs to develop a beauty treatment plan.
- Apply knowledge of natural nail services, products, and tools, and related skills, to meet client’s needs in accordance with industry standards and current and emerging trends.
- Apply knowledge of facial and skin care services, and related skills, to meet client’s needs, during and after treatment, in accordance with industry standards and current and emerging trends.
- Apply knowledge of manual hair removal and body care services, and related skills, to meet client’s needs, during and after treatment, in accordance with industry standards and current and emerging trends.
- Apply knowledge of relevant aspects of chemistry, physics and biology in a beauty services context to provide effective services and ensure client comfort and safety.
- Provide nutritional advice specific to the skin, which is complementary for healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Apply knowledge of skin and skin-related disease and disorders to identify symptoms and advise clients of possible implications in terms of proposed beauty services.
- Provide reception and client sales services and carry out associated transactions and administration.
- Contribute to the operation of a small beauty sector business or client base.
- Beauty therapist in a clinic or hairdressing salon
- Sales representative
- Luxury liner beauty services
- Consultant in retail sector
- Self-employed in own business
- Magazine beauty editor or writer
- Mortician work
- New Zealand Certificate in Beauty Therapy (Level 4)
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy + Evolve (3003-63)
- be at least 17 years old at the time the programme commences
- have attained NCEA level 1
- be able to understand follow, and respond to instructions given in English
- Academic IELTS score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- PToE (Academic) score of 3
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
Beauty therapy makes a rewarding career for creative, hands-on people with an outgoing personality. With our near-new salon facilities, you’ll learn in a real working environment – complete with weekly salon days for paying public clients.
This internationally-recognised qualification will train you in all aspects of beauty therapy, opening doors to a wide variety of careers including working in spas, salons, hotels and resorts, on cruise ships, becoming a sales representative, or even setting up your own business.
What you will learn
Learn how to perform a wide range of beauty therapy skills including facial and body treatments, Swedish body massage, manicures and pedicures, epilation, skin care and make-up. You’ll gain hands-on experience consulting with clients and develop key skills in communication and customer service, whilst performing treatments. Graduates can also gain an internationally-recognised City & Guilds qualification.
Graduates will be able to:
AND following application to City and Guilds:
All applicants must have:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =