工程New Zealand Certificate in Automotive Engineering (Level 3)
- 学费：$17,000 NZD Per Year
- Follow workplace policies, procedures and relevant regulations to work safely and effectively in an automotive workshop.
- Use tools and equipment to complete basic workshop engineering tasks.
- Apply fundamental automotive engineering knowledge to service engine, and driveline systems.
- Check operation of, and perform minor repairs on, electrical and electronic systems
- Apply fundamental automotive engineering knowledge to service steering, suspension and brake systems.
- 3507.3001 - Automotive Workshop Safety
- 3507.3002 - Workshop Engineering Tools and Equipment
- 3507.3003 - Light and Motorsport Engines and Cooling Systems
- 3507.3004 - Automotive Engine Tuning and Fuel Systems
- 3507.3005 - Light Automotive Brakes and Steering
- 3507.3006 - Automotive Transmission and Driveline Systems
- 3507.3007 - Automotive Electrical Technology
- 3507.3008 - Automotive Electronic and HVAC Systems
- be at least 16 years old at the time the programme commences
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English at a basic level
- be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- Academic IELTS score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or
- PToE (Academic) score of 3
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
This programme provides the essential skills and knowledge for entry into the automotive trades. You’ll learn all about engines and transmissions, automotive electronics and air conditioning. You’ll also learn to provide great customer service and administration within the industry.
What you will learn
Graduates of this programme will be able to:
Courses in this programme
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =