Graduate Diploma in Project Management
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- A Bachelor's degree in any field excluding project management.
- or alternatively, a Level 6 or 7 Diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a Bachelor's degree).
- or Evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience eg. 3 - 5 years full time work experience (relevant to business studies).
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Our graduate diploma in Project Management will give you the skills and expertise to manage projects from start to finish, to deliver projects on time and to budget. Managing projects is an exciting career path and can be utilized anywhere in the world.
In this full time one-year graduate diploma you will develop the theory and practical applications required of project managers. You will also have the opportunity to join the Project Management Institute and complete their professional examinations.
What you will learn
You will study the principles of project management, business finance, operations management, advanced project management and Business Transformation and Change. These skills and knowledge gained will be used as you complete an industry project.
The project management knowledge you will gain on this programme aligns with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK), as defined by the Project Management Institute. This knowledge will give you a solid foundation should you wish to seek certification with The Project Management Institute.
About Fast Track
For students studying in Auckland, NorthTec offers Fast Track programmes. Each one of our academic years runs for eight months. Therefore three academic years are condensed into two calendar years. By reducing the long term breaks during the year that many New Zealand education institutions have traditionally, you save both time and money by gaining your qualification in a shorter period of time.
Build your career around Project Management. An exciting and demanding career that can take you in many different directions and into many industries. With career opportunities in Business, Banking, Event Management, IT, Construction, Hospitality, Government, Health and Manufacturing, you will have the project planning expertise as well as your management skills to ensure projects are completed successfully on time and within budget.