商科Graduate Diploma in Business Information Systems
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
The Graduate Diploma in Business Information Systems is a level 7 programme, which aims to develop student skills in project management and the management of information technologies. The programme contents include business analysis, system analysis and design, management of information and communication technologies, advanced business analysis and an industry project.
About Fast Track
For students studying in Auckland, NorthTec offers Fast Track programmes. Each one of our academic years runs for eight months. Therefore three academic years are condensed into two calendar years. By reducing the long term breaks during the year that many New Zealand education institutions have traditionally, you save both time and money by gaining your qualification in a shorter period of time.
What will I learn?
You will develop skills in the analysis, design, development and management of business information systems.
Career opportunities and pathways
Career options include systems analysis, business analysis and IT project management.
Graduate Diploma in Business and Information Systems
Applicants must have already successfully completed a 3 year degree or equivalent qualification, excluding business information systems. Applicants from industry who can demonstrate significant work and professional experience to succeed in the program will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Entry in these cases are at the discretion of the programme leader.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =