Certificate in Sport and Recreation (Level 5)
- 学费：$18,500 NZD Per Year
- After one year of study: Certificate in Sport and Recreation (Level 5) (NorthTec qualification)
- After two years of study: Diploma in Sport and Recreation (NorthTec qualification)
- After three years of study: Bachelor of Sport and Recreation (AUT qualification)
- Develop the theories and practical aspects of sports coaching
- Prescribe and deliver exercise programmes
- Gain outdoor recreation and leadership skills in a variety of outdoor disciplines
- Increase understanding of human anatomy, nutrition and health
- Use skills in research, analysis, problem solving and critical thinking
- Present written material at a tertiary level
- 314.101 - Professional Studies
- 314.104 - Principles of Exercise
- 314.105 - Sports Performance
- 314.107 - Applied Practice
- 314.108 - Outdoor Recreation
- 314. - Leadership and Management
- 314. - Human Anatomy and Physiology
- 314. - Nutrition, Activity and Health
- Sports coordinator
- Sports trainer
- Gym instructor
- Event coordinator
- Green prescription worker
- Sports club administrator
- Health worker
- Personal trainer
- Recreation centre manager
- Academic IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
This programme provides students with an academic pathway into the sports science industry. More than 1700 Northlanders are employed in the sport and recreation sector, making it Northland’s 7th biggest industry by employment.
The Sport and Recreation programme at NorthTec offers three qualifications over three years:
What will you learn?
With this programme you’ll learn about both the theory and practical aspects of coaching, discover how to prescribe and deliver exercise programmes and gain outdoor recreation and leadership skills. You’ll also learn about human anatomy, nutrition and health, and gain skills in research, analysis, problem solving and critical thinking. It’s the start of your pathway into the sports science industry.
You will learn to:
Courses in this programme
Northland Polytechnic Certificate in Sport and Recreation (Level 5) and credits towards Diploma in Sport and Recreation
Applicants must be 17 years of age or older at the start of the course, unless otherwise approved by the Programme Leader. Those under 20 years of age must have a secondary qualification of at least NCEA Level 3.
Applicants over 20 years of age at the time of application must provide evidence of their ability to study at the required level.
All applicants must be able to participate in rigorous activity, and a medical certificate may be requested if necessary. Students must reasonably expect to achieve the standards required for successful completion of the programme.
Applicants also need to demonstrate a keen interest in sport, fitness or recreation.
A police check and declaration about criminal convictions will be required.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =