Master of Professional Practice
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：NZ $34,950 for the entire...
- is ideal for those in paid or unpaid work, or self-employed
- allows you to build a degree around your world. What skills do you need? What would help you to achieve your career or business aspirations? Do you need support in a particular area of your professional practice?
- helps you to explore cross-disciplinary boundaries and enjoy greater scope, flexibility and application than traditional pre-prescribed postgraduate programmes
- provides self-paced learning, occurs within the workplace and facilitators and academic/professional mentors will support you throughout the whole process
- design and conduct research relating to an area of inquiry within the professional practice significant to you and your workplace
- engage in self-appraisal/reflection on practice which leads to significant insights likely to make a lasting impact upon personal and professional understanding
- undertake complex action-planning leading to effective and appropriate outcomes likely to impact upon the work of others
- evaluate information and ideas independently; critically evaluate/argue a position concerning alternative approaches; justify evaluations as constituting bases for improvement in practice
- use wide-ranging resources effectively; communicate successfully and persuasively in writing and orally; and work and learn independently or as part of a team spanning a range of contexts, often in a leadership role
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Otago Polytechnic
Are you ready to advance your career through postgraduate education? Are you an experienced professional facing interesting challenges in your workplace?
Professional practice is all about you and your work context.
At Capable NZ, we base our philosophy on using the real-life experiences from your professional life as rich learning material. Our Master of Professional Practice allows you to identify a challenge or goal in your work environment; this could be developing a new process, entering a new market, responding to stakeholders, fostering innovation or addressing internal organisational culture, for example. You can then research and define this issue, develop an approach for resolving it, and implement processes to achieve your desired outcomes.
This qualification is perfect for advancing your professional career, while also addressing a significant work challenge. What’s more, you can apply a Master of Professional Practice to virtually any discipline or sector.
During this learning experience, you will explore cross-disciplinary boundaries and enjoy greater scope, flexibility and application than traditional prescribed postgraduate programmes. Study is self-paced and occurs within the workplace. Facilitators and academic/professional mentors will support you throughout the process.
The degree can be gained alongside full-time employment due to the flexible work-based learning (WBL) focus of the programme. Because the programme is closely aligned with your organization’s goals, it is often strongly supported by employers as a professional development opportunity.
Is this for me?
The Master of Professional Practice takes approximately 18 months to complete, and is ideal for employees, volunteers, or the self-employed who have an undergraduate qualification and/or relevant and significant professional experience.
The Master of Professional Practice:
The Master of Professional Practice supports you to become an efficient self-directed learner. You will be capable of managing and critically evaluating your learning, and undertaking work-based projects that meet your needs and those of others. Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
You must hold an undergraduate degree in a relevant field of study, and/or degree equivalent professional experience.
If English is not your first language, you must also demonstrate English language skills equivalent to an IELTS overall band score (academic) of 6.5, with no band score less than 6.0.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =