新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
农林Vocational Pathways Primary Industries - Agriculture
- 学费：NZ $9,500 for the entire...
- Health and Safety both on the farm and personal
- Health and Nutrition (Personal)
- Literacy and Numeracy for farming
- Two wheelers and quads
- Animal handling and welfare
- Livestock feed requirements
- A minimum of 80 credits in accordance with the relevant Programme Schedule for the Vocational Pathway programmes.
- The student will normally be expected to complete the Vocational Pathway programmes full-time over 25 weeks
- Be 16 years or over at the time of commencing study or 15 years with a school leaving certificate
- Be proficient in the English language (both written and spoken)
- Not hold NCEA Level 2 or similar qualifications
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
To provide learners with relevant skills and work ready attributes to prepare them to enter a range of industries in entry level positions, or progress to further study.
To provide new ways for learners to achieve NCEA Level 2 and develop pathways that progress to further study, training and employment.
Areas studied include:
Graduates will have developed the skills and knowledge to be employed under supervision in a range of entry level positions within the various industries. Further study may include progression to Level 3 New Zealand Certificates.
Within the vocational pathway programme, learners will gain knowledge and understanding upon which to base their career development decisions, whether this is gaining employment experience, tertiary study at higher levels, trade qualifications, or any combination of these.
To satisfactorily complete the Vocational Pathway programmes and receive the relevant Vocational Pathway NCEA level 2 and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve: -
To be eligible, applicants must:
Enrolment may be subject to an interview process