新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
工程Vocational Pathways Manufacturing and Technology - Engineering
- 学费：NZ $9,500 for the entire...
- This course will provide learners with skills in welding, machining and fabrication
- To provide learners with relevant skills and work ready attributes to prepare them to enter a range of industries in entry level positions, or progress to further study
- To provide new ways for learners to achieve NCEA Level 2 and develop pathways that progress to further study, training and employment
- 2387 Assemble mechanical components under supervision
- 2395 Demonstrate and apply knowledge of the selection, use, and care of engineering hand tools
- 2396 Demonstrate and apply knowledge of the selection, use, and care of portable hand held engineering power tools
- 2430 Draw and interpret engineering sketches under supervision
- 2431 Manually produce and interpret simple engineering component drawings under supervision
- 4435 Select, use, and care for engineering dimensional measuring equipment
- 4436 Select, use, and care for engineering marking-out equipment
- 21905 Demonstrate knowledge of trade calculations and units for mechanical engineering trades
- 21906 Perform basic mechanical engineering machining operations under supervision
- 21907 Demonstrate and apply knowledge of safe welding principles and quality assurance under supervision
- 21908 Demonstrate knowledge of basic mechanics for mechanical engineering trades
- 21911 Demonstrate knowledge of safety on engineering worksites
- 21912 Apply safe working practices on an engineering worksite
- 25075 Perform basic fabrication operations under supervision
- A minimum of 80 credits in accordance with the relevant Programme Schedule for the Vocational Pathway programmes.
- The student will normally be expected to complete the Vocational Pathway programmes full-time over 25 weeks.
- Be 16 years or over at the time of commencing study or 15 years with a school leaving certificate
- Be proficient in the English language (both written and spoken)
- Not hold NCEA Level 2 or similar qualifications
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
At least 60 credits selected from the unit standards below (Note: 20 credits must be from sector related unit standards and the remainder from recommended unit standards.)
This course will enable students to begin careers in general engineering fitting and machining, fabrication, steel construction and dairy systems.
Graduates will have developed the skills and knowledge to be employed under supervision in a range of entry level positions within the various industries. Further study may include progression to Level 3 New Zealand Certificates.
Within the vocational pathway programme, learners will gain knowledge and understanding upon which to base their career development decisions, whether this be gaining employment experience, tertiary study at higher levels, trade qualifications, or any combination of these.
To satisfactorily complete the Vocational Pathway programmes and receive the relevant Vocational Pathway NCEA level 2 and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve: -
To be eligible, applicants must:
Enrolment may be subject to an interview process.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =