新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Vocational Pathways Creative Industries (Digital Technology)
- 学费：NZ $9,500 for the entire...
- 26744 Produce a media application for use in a communication device to meet a set brief
- 91305 Demonstrate an understanding of methods and ideas from established practice appropriate to design
- 91310 Use drawing methods to apply knowledge of conventions appropriate to design
- 91320 Produce a systematic body of work that shows understanding of artmaking conventions and ideas within design
- 91337 Use visual communication techniques to generate design ideas
- 91340 Use the characteristics of a design movement or era to inform own design ideas
- 91341 Develop a spatial design through graphics practice
- 91343 Use visual communication techniques to compose a presentation of a design
- 91369 Demonstrate understanding of advanced concepts of digital media
- 91370 Implement advanced procedures to produce a specified digital media outcome
- 91181 Examine the meanings conveyed by art works
- 91183 Examine how media are used to create effects in art works
- A minimum of 80 credits in accordance with the relevant Programme Schedule for the Vocational Pathway programmes.
- The student will normally be expected to complete the Vocational Pathway programmes full-time over 26 weeks.
- Be 16 years or over at the time of commencing study or 15 years with a school leaving certificate;
- Be proficient in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Not hold NCEA Level 2 or similar qualifications.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
To provide learners with relevant skills and work ready attributes to prepare them to enter a range of industries in entry level positions, or progress to further study.
To provide new ways for learners to achieve NCEA Level 2 and develop pathways that progress to further study, training and employment.
At least 60 credits selected from the unit standards below (Note: 20 credits must be from sector related unit standards and the remainder from recommended unit standards.)
Graduates will have developed the skills and knowledge to be employed under supervision in a range of entry level positions within the various industries. Further study may include progression to Level 3 New Zealand Certificates.
Within the vocational pathway programme, learners will gain knowledge and understanding upon which to base their career development decisions, whether this be gaining employment experience, tertiary study at higher levels, trade qualifications, or any combination of these.
To satisfactorily complete the Vocational Pathway programmes and receive the relevant Vocational Pathway NCEA level 2 and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve: -
To be eligible, applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =