新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (Level 6)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- DVN611 Diagnostic Sampling
- DVN612 Veterinary First Aid and Triage
- DVN614 Surgical Instruments and Medical Imaging
- DVN615 Manage Veterinary Nursing Services
- DVN621 Surgical Veterinary Nursing
- DVN622 Medical Veterinary Nursing
- Provide surgical veterinary nursing
- Provide medical veterinary nursing
- Manage veterinary nursing services
- Perform diagnostic sampling and medical imaging
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 169 No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL3 – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- Language Cert – C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare individuals as a veterinary nursing care professional by providing them with the skills, knowledge and attributes needed to help animals attain, maintain or recover optimal health and quality of life. Graduates will also be able to practice sustainably and to engage in on-going learning in the field.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (Level 6), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve a minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary nursing (Level 6).
Applicants should be a minimum of 16 years of age, and have attained the New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Level 5), (Veterinary Assistance strand).
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =