新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- ITC 501 Information Technology Operations
- ITC 502 Fundamentals of Programming and Problem Solving
- ITC 503 Professional Practice
- ITC 504 Enterprise
- ITC 509 Web Application Implementation
- ITC 510 Interface Analysis and Design
- ITC 511 Application, Testing and Maintenance
- ITC513 Programming
- ITC601 Project Management
- ITC602 Special Topic 2
- ITC603 Project
- ITC604 Systems Analysis and Design
- ITC605 Web Services and Design Methodologies
- ITC606 Algorithms and Data Structures
- ITC607 Data Management
- Analyse requirements, design and document software solutions for a range of problems in an organisational context.
- Write and maintain programs using design patterns, data structures and algorithms to meet specifications.
- Apply a range of software quality assurance techniques to verify correctness of systems.
- Apply data management and storage technologies to support the software application and the development process.
- Establish application security by integrating security principles throughout software development to ensure system integrity.
- Choose, justify and apply architecture, technologies, and tools, to implement the software solution.
- Apply IT technical support concepts and practice to manage hardware and software resources to meet organisational requirements in a software development context.
- Apply project management tools and techniques to an IT related project, to analyse and solve problems.
- Behave with integrity as a responsible Information Technology professional to contribute positively to society.
- Apply communication, information design, personal and interpersonal skills clearly and professionally to enhance working effectiveness, efficiency, and quality outcomes in an organisational environment.
- 14 credits each, in three NZQA University Entrance approved subjects
- specified achievement standards through a range of subjects, or package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required)
- IELTS Test: Academic Score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test pBT Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet-based test iBT Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169.No less than 162 in each skill. OET at grade C in all sub-tests.
- Pearson Test of English Academic PToE Academic with score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- 授课校区：SIT Queenstown Campus
To provide Aotearoa New Zealand with graduates who have attained a range of Information Technology (IT) knowledge, specialist practices and technical skills in software development.
Graduates will be able to:
Graduates of this qualification may progress to the Bachelor of Information Technology, or specialised qualifications such as software testing or software security.
In order to be awarded the New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6), the student will have been credited with all required papers as specified in the programme schedule. To be awarded the New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6) at SIT, the student will have been credited with 240 credits as specified in the structure of the New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6). The total credit value of the New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6) is 240 credits.
Duration: One year full-time if already completed New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (Level 5).
One of the following: either
University Entrance - NCEA Level 3
Three subjects – at Level 3, made up of:
including mathematics and digital technologies subjects, and
Literacy – 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of: Five credits in reading; Five credits in writing and
Numeracy – 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of
Or one of: New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4); New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology (Level 5); New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (Level 5).
Mature Aged Applicants ( 20 years of age and over); Successful completion of one of the following qualifications, or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience: New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4); New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology (Level 5); New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (Level 5).
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =