新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 6)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Manage and develop hospitality staff to ensure positive customer experiences.
- Select and apply a range of communication, consultation, negotiation and reporting strategies to facilitate positive staff relationships in hospitality management situations.
- Analyse and apply financial management techniques to attain productivity, yield and profitability requirements for a hospitality operation.
- Select and apply a range of strategic solutions, in response to changes in the hospitality business environment, in order to maintain or improve hospitality business performance
- Plan and develop future business strategies that encompass financial management, product development, sales and marketing and continuous improvement processes in a hospitality environment
- HTM201 Contemporary Tourism
- HTM202 Human Resource Development
- HTM206 Tourism and Hospitality Financial Management
- HTM207 Employment Relations and Law for Tourism and Hospitality
- HTM208 Entrepreneurship
- HTM209 Operations Management
- HTM210 Facilities Management in Hospitality
- MKT276 Services Management & Marketing
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 6)
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 6) full-time over one year or part-time over two years
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests.
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 50)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- Language Cert – C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The aim of this qualification is to provide the hospitality sector with people who are able to work in management roles, with minimal supervision, across a range of hospitality sectors.
Graduates will have enhanced employment opportunities within hospitality management roles across a range of establishments in the hospitality sector.
This qualification establishes standards of professional practice for hospitality managers that can provide customers with confidence in a range of hospitality environments.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 6) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
This course pathways into the third year of SIT’s Bachelor of Hotel Management.
This means that New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management graduates can gain the Level 7 degree qualification by completing just one additional year's study - one semester on campus in Invercargill, and one semester in an internship placement in the location of your choice.
Applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age, with a minimum of four years and have attained a minimum of 48 NCEA credits at Level 2 or 36 NCEA credits at Level 3; or an equivalent academic indicator.
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme. Have successfully completed the New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5).
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =