新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
设计New Zealand Diploma in Fashion Design (Level 6)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- DF601 Fashion Design and Production (Specialised)
- DF602 Fashion Design and Production (Competition)
- DF603 Fashion Design and Production (Costume)
- DF604 Fashion Design and Production (Client)
- Apply technical solutions to resolve design outcomes
- Manage a complex fashion design project from concept to completion
- Demonstrate understanding of business-related processes within the fashion design industry
- Evaluate and critique own fashion design work, and the work of others
- Research, generate and communicate design concepts of a fashion design outcome to internal and external stakeholders
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests.
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic score of 50)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- Language Cert – C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The aim of this qualification is for students to gain skills in design and production of fashion projects from initial concept, through to the completion of fashion garments and to be able to communicate their design outcomes to internal and external stakeholders. Students will also gain an understanding of business-related processes within the fashion industry.
Graduates will be able to:
To satisfactorily complete the NZ 2640 New Zealand Diploma in Fashion Design (Level 6) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the NZ 2640 New Zealand Diploma in Fashion Design (Level 6)
Successful completion of the New Zealand Diploma in Fashion (Level 5), or application by academic qualification.
Applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age, have completed a minimum of four years’ secondary education, and have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at Level 2.
Applicants over the age of 20 years will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =