新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
商科商科文凭（行政和技术）Diploma in Business (Level 5) (Administration and Technology Strand)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- MGT100 Introduction to Accounting
- MGT101 Introduction to Human Resource Management
- MGT103 Introduction to Applied Management
- MGT104 Introduction to Applied Marketing
- MGT105 Business Communications
- MGT102 Introduction to Business Operations
- MGT110 Workplace Relationships
- MGT111 Administration Systems
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 5).
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 5) full-time over 1 year or part-time over a maximum of 5 years.
- IELTS test – Academic score of 5.5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
This qualification provides learners with core technical knowledge, people, cognitive, affective, and business environment skills.
The programme is structured with core technical papers, then three elective papers can be selected from the following strands: Administration and Technology
Compulsory (all strands)
Administration and Technology Strand
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 5), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Applicants under 20 years:
Applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age, have completed a minimum of 4 years secondary education, and have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at Level 2 in each of four approved subjects.
Applicants over 20 years:
Applicants over the age of 20 years will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme (e.g. Record of Learning, or Curriculum Vitae). They may be admitted subject to programme regulations approved by the Head of Faculty in consultation with the Programme Manager as appropriate. Personal commitment and a belief in one’s own ability to succeed are important personal traits and will always be taken into consideration during the selection process.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =