新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology (Level 6)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Carry out feasibility studies for small, medium and large buildings
- Establish the clients’ requirements, develop and communicate a concept and building design, and prepare approval documentation for a building project in accordance with a clients’ brief
- Evaluate the performance of and select materials and finishes to be used in the building process
- Prepare, organise and present architectural working drawings for small and medium buildings using manual and digital technologies in accordance with the statutory and regulatory environment
- Understand the roles, documentation and administrative requirements of the construction industry, apply this knowledge and assist senior personnel through the tender process
- A minimum of 240 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology (Level 6).
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology (Level 6), full-time over 2 years or part-time over four years.
- NCEA, with a minimum of 50 credits at Level 2 including 12 credits in Mathematics and a minimum of 12 Literacy credits at Level 2.
- A NZ Trade Certificate in Carpentry, or National Certificate in Carpentry
- Be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills
- Four years secondary education preferred
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) To be discontinued on 31 December 2019 Level 4 Academic
- b) Current Level 4 Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 50)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- Language Cert C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates of this programme will be able to:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology (Level 6) , and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Graduates of the New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology may be interested in further qualifications applicable to the industry such as the New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) (Project Management) or the New Zealand Diploma in Construction (Quantity Surveying) (Level 6).
This qualification is for people wishing to work as architectural technicians, and also provides recognition of knowledge and skills for those already working in the role.
The qualification provides the construction industry with qualified people who have the essential knowledge and skills required to enter employment as architectural technicians who will be able to work independently on small and medium scale building projects of limited complexity through all stages to completion. Additionally, graduates would be competent to work under the supervision of an experienced architectural technician, designer or architect on large and/or complex building projects.
Applicants under 20 years:
Applicants should have one or more of the following:
Applicants over 20 years
Applicants over the age of 20 years at the time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme. Examples of demonstration of ability to succeed are the provision of evidence of successful completion of a programme of study at Level 3 or above in a related discipline and/or employment in the related sector for one or more years.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =