新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Adult and Tertiary Teaching (Level 6)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Design for learning to meet specified learning outcomes in dynamic contexts
- Promote teaching environments that give primacy to learners
- Explore and implement facilitation and teaching strategies to meet the needs of diverse learners and contexts.
- Select and implement assessment and consistency management and processes
- Undertake kaitiakitanga in an adult and tertiary teaching environment
- Provide leadership and professional support to other practitioners working both within and across programmes.
- Analyse the educational environment and apply knowledge as a basis for influencing own and others’ decision-making, innovation and change
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Adult and Tertiary Teaching (Level 6)
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Adult and Tertiary Teaching (Level 6) full-time over one year or part-time over four years.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests.
- NZCEL – Level 4 with Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 50)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
To gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to leading or managing staff and/or processes in the adult and tertiary teaching sector.
To produce dedicated, professional practitioners who hold a qualification which is well regarded by employers in the adult and tertiary teaching sector.
To provide a pathway for graduate and post-graduate qualifications
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Adult and Tertiary Teaching (Level 6), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
This qualification builds on the New Zealand Certificate in Adult Education and Training (Level 5).
Applicants for this programme of study must have access to adult (e.g. over the age of 18) learners in order to enable them to undertake learning and reflection in an authentic setting
Applicants over 20 years:
A qualification and/or equivalent work experience in a vocation or field in which they currently, or would like to, teach. Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =