新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
旅游管理New Zealand Certificate in Tourism (Level 3) with Strands in Visitor Experience, Tourism and Travel
- 学费：NZ $9,500 for the entire...
- implement basic customer service skills, applying appropriate communication, literacy and numeracy skills, to enhance the visitor experience
- apply workplace practices required of an aviation, tourism or travel workplace including: teamwork, timeliness, and compliance with relevant Acts and health and safety legislation.
- proactively engage with and support visitors to enhance their visitor experience, through using in-depth local knowledge on destination attributes and tourism offerings for their region.
- apply knowledge of major New Zealand tourism destinations in terms of characteristics relevant to visitors to enhance the visitor experience
- recognise the importance of the tourism and travel industry to the New Zealand economy, including the structure and operations of the New Zealand inbound and outbound tourism and travel industries to demonstrate an understanding of the context they work within.
- Completed required practical and theoretical course work and assignments.
- Shown competence to a minimum of 70 credits
- 10 credits at Level one NCEA in both literacy and numeracy
- Three years minimum secondary education
- Desire to work in the travel or tourism industries
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 500 (with an essay score 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 3 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 36)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
Graduates with the Visitor Experience strand will also be able to:
Graduates with the Tourism and Travel strand will also be able to:
The purpose of this qualification is to provide the tourism and travel industry with individuals who can support and enhance the visitor experience, and through their skills and knowledge uphold the importance of tourism to the New Zealand economy.
The qualification will benefit the community by enhancing New Zealand’s tourism visitor experiences and bringing economic benefits to the country.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and to be awarded the New Zealand Certificate in Tourism (Level 3) with strands in Visitor Experience, Tourism and Travel they must have:
While it is expected that students will complete both strands of the qualification as part of this programme, they will have the option of gaining the qualification upon completion of only one strand.
New Zealand Certificate Tourism with strand in Visitor Experience
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and to be eligible for award of the qualification “New Zealand Certificate Tourism with strand in Visitor Experience”, they must have shown competence in the following units, to a minimum of 40 credits: 17384, 18226, 18237, 23759, 23769, 497, 23768, 25352, 17788, 23764.
New Zealand Certificate Tourism with strand in Tourism and Travel
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and to be eligible for award of the qualification “New Zealand Certificate Tourism with strand in Tourism and Travel”, they must have shown competence in the following units, to a minimum of 60 credits: 17384, 18226, 18237, 23759, 23769, 497, 23768, 25352, 18212, 18228, 18211, 23766, 25504.
Applicants under 20 years
Applicants over 20 years
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =