新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) Health and Wellness Careers
- 学费：NZ $9,500 for the entire...
- Locate, select and analyse relevant information from a variety of sources and apply to context-relevant tasks and problems
- Work independently and collaboratively on context-relevant academic tasks and problems
- Construct a reasoned and researched argument, communicated using a range of appropriate media
- Develop and critique a study and career plan that identifies specific long-term career goals
- SCP 401 Career and Study Skills
- SCP 402 Foundation Principles of Careers in Health and Wellness
- SCP 403 Introduction to Health Sciences
- SCP 404 Introduction to Foundation Skills for Health and Wellness Careers
- A minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) Health and Wellness Careers programme leading to the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) qualification
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Therapeutic and Sports Massage
- Five credits in reading
- Five credits in writing
- Achievement standards – specified achievement standards available through a range of subjects, or
- Unit standards - package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626 and 26627- all three required)
- Successful completion of a programme of study at NZQA Level 2 or Level 3
- Successful completion of the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) qualification or equivalent programme of study
- Employment or evidence of involvement/interest in the health and wellness related sector
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests.
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace or Academic.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
To gain skills, capabilities and knowledge that are directly relevant to pursuing ongoing studies and succeeding at higher levels within the context of a field of study or career pathway.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) Health and Wellness Careers programme, and be awarded the qualification of New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) the student must successfully achieve:
For those interested in progressing onto further study in Health and Wellness, the options at SIT include:
Applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age, and have attained NCEA Level 2. A minimum of 40 credits at NCEA Level 2 across four subjects
Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of:
Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of:
Or have completed a Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) or equivalent foundation learning programme
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme. Examples:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =