新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) (Intermediate Applied Health Scien
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- AHS200 Applied measurement and data analysis (5 credits)
- AHS201 Chemistry in the human body (7 credits)
- AHS202 Human metabolism (4 credits)
- AHS203 Cells and tissues of the human body (5 credits)
- AHS204 Health promotion in differing cultural settings (15 credits)
- AHS205 Applied health sciences careers (5 credits)
- AHS206 Human cardiovascular system (3 credits)
- AHS207 Human respiratory system (3 credits)
- AHS208 Human musculoskeletal system (2 credits)
- AHS209 Human digestive system (2 credits)
- AHS210 Human integumentary system (1 credit)
- AHS211 Human urinary system (2 credits)
- AHS212 Human reproductive system (2 credits)
- AHS213 Human special senses (4 credits)
- Locate, select and analyse relevant information from a variety of sources and apply to context-relevant tasks and problems.
- Work independently and collaboratively on context-relevant academic tasks and problems.
- Construct a reasoned and researched argument, communicated using a range of appropriate media.
- Develop and critique a study and career plan that identifies specific long-term career goals.
- A minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4)
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) full-time over six months or part-time over two years.
- New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) Health and Wellness Careers
- New Zealand Diploma in Enrolled Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing
- New Zealand Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage
- Bachelor of Therapeutic and Sports Massage
- Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests.
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace or Academic.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42.
To gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to employment or further training in the applied health sciences sector.
To provide a base for learners to progress to more advanced studies or employment in applied health sciences.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Graduates may wish to consider applying for one of the following courses:
Applicants should demonstrate a likelihood of success in the programme of study. Likelihood of success may be demonstrated through a variety of means, including: relevant work experience (e.g. CV), letter of intent, achievement of NCEA standards in human biology, or an interview
Applicants should be a minimum of 17 years of age, and have attained NCEA Level 3.
Applicants over 20 years
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =