新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Trade Assistant) (Level 3)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Apply core engineering knowledge to the assembly, installation and maintenance of a basic refrigeration and/or air conditioning plant and equipment
- Apply knowledge of refrigeration principles and their applications to the assembly, installation and maintenance of basic refrigeration and/or air conditioning systems to manufacturer’s specifications
- Apply knowledge of relevant electrical theory and practice to safely test basic electrical circuitry
- Apply an understanding of refrigerants, their significance to the industry and their impact on the environment, to safely meet all relevant environmental and industrial legislation
- Recover refrigerant into a cylinder and charge refrigeration systems in accordance with current regulations
- Heating and ventilation installers
- Refrigeration technicians
- Electrical service technicians
- Achieved all of the graduate outcomes in the graduate profile showing competence to a minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Trade Assistant) (Level 3).
- Completed required practical and theoretical course work and assignments.
- Have gained NCEA Level 2
- Four years’ minimum secondary education
- Desire to work in the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning industry
- IELTS General or Academic Score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test, pBT, Score of 500 with an essay score of 4 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test, iBT, Score of 35 with a writing score of 20
- University of Cambridge English Examinations FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 for each skill.
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English, Academic, PToE Academic score of 36
- City and Guilds IESOL B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：SIT Christchurch Campus
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
At the successful completion of this programme, students will have the required competencies to function successfully and effectively at operational levels within the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning sector. Graduates could go on to become:
To satisfactorily complete New Zealand Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Trade Assistant) (Level 3) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Applicants under 20 years:
Applicants over 20 years:
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =