新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Organic Primary Production (Level 4) (Crop Production or Livestock Produc
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- COH200 Factors influencing the development of organic horticulture in New Zealand (10 credits)
- COH201 Biotic and abiotic interactions within organic ecosystems (10 credits)
- COH202 Characteristics of successful organic primary production (10 credits)
- COH203 Integrating organic principles in primary production (10 credits)
- CGH204 Production and operation records (10 credits)
- CGH205 Soil and soil nutrient management (10 credits)
- CGH206 Composting (10 credits)
- CGH207 Crop or pasture protection (10 credits)
- A minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Organic Primary Production (Level 4) (Crop Production, Livestock Production).
The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Organic Primary Production (Level 4) (Crop Production, Livestock Production) full-time over 6 months or part-time over 2 years.
- 60 credits at Level 2 or above, plus
- 20 credits from any level, and
- specified assessment standards available through a range of subjects and English for Academic Purposes unit standards 22750 and 22751 (minimum total of 10 credits); or
- unit standards – package of three literacy unit standards (26622, 26624, 26625 – all three required).
- achievement standards – specified assessment standards available through a range of subjects (minimum total of 10 credits), or
- unit standards – package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required).
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5.5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET of Grade C in all sub tests
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
Graduates of this qualification will be able to apply knowledge of organic principles to the implementation and monitoring of an organic primary production plan and organic standard’s compliance requirements.
Elective - select 20 credits from the following:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Organic Primary Production (Level 4) (Crop Production, Livestock Production), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Applicants should be a minimum of 16 years of age, and have attained NCEA Level 2 as follows:
Literacy – minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
Numeracy – a minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =