新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Land Based Sustainability Practices
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- To gain skills and knowledge that actively contribute to the environmentally sustainable performance of a land based industry or process.
- To provide a base for learners to progress to more advanced studies in land based sustainable practices.
- To provide a programme of study that will enhance your knowledge base of land based sustainability practices for those working, or intending to work in the land based primary industries sector.
- PIT103 Application of Sustainable Management Practice (10 credits)
- PIT105 Application of Conservation Practice (10 credits)
- PIT101 Application of Sustainable Planting Practice (10 credits)
- PIT102 Application of Sustainable Food Production (10 credits)
- PIT104 Application of Plant Health and Protection Practice (10 credits)
- PIT106 Application of Livestock Management Practice (10 credits)
- PIT107 Application of Sustainable Livestock Production (10 credits)
- PIT108 Application of Livestock Health and Protection Practice (10 credits)
- A minimum of 40 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Land Based Sustainability Practices (Level 3)
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Land Based Sustainability Practices (Level 3) full-time over 3 months or part-time over 2 years
- 60 credits at Level 2 or above, plus
- 20 credits from any level, and
- specified assessment standards available through a range of subjects and English for Academic Purposes unit standards 22750 and 22751 (minimum total of 10 credits); or
- unit standards - package of three literacy unit standards (26622, 26624, 26625 - all three required).
- achievement standards - specified assessment standards through a range of subjects (minimum of 10 credits), or
- unit standards - package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 - all three required).
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL – B1 Achiever with a score of 43
The aims of the qualification are as follows:
Graduates of this qualification will be able to identify and apply solutions for sustainability practices in a land based process or activity.
PIT100 Options for Sustainable Practices (10 credits)
Compulsory - select 10 credits from:
Horticulture programme of study - select 20 credits from:
Agriculture programme of study - select 20 credits from
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Land Based Sustainability Practices (Level 3) and be awarded this qualification, the student must successfully achieve:
Applicants should be a minimum of 16 years of age, and have attained NCEA Level 2 as follows:
Literacy - minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
Numeracy - a minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
Application by Mature Entry
Applicants over the age of 20 years at the time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =