新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) (Level 4) with Stran
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- HWB401 Ethical Practice and Professionalism
- HWB402 Te Tiriti o Waitangi and Bi-Cultural Practice
- HWB403 Professional Practice
- HWB404 Reflective Practice
- HWB405 New Zealand Society
- HWB406 Social Sciences
- HWB409 Mental Health and Addictions Practical
- HWB410 Mental Health and Addiction
- Attended for not less than 80% of timetabled class hours and other scheduled learning activities relating to the New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) (Level 4) with strand in Mental Health and Addiction Support programme of study;
- Completed all theory and practical exercises as required and successfully completed all eight paper descriptors to the value of 120 credits and in accordance with the programme schedule.
- IELTS General or Academic Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test, pBT, Score of 530 with an essay score of 4.5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test, iBT, Score of 46 with a writing score of 20
- University of Cambridge English Examinations FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 for each skill. OET at grade C in all sub-tests.
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English, Academic, PToE Academic score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
To provide organisations within the health and wellbeing sectors with graduates who have the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work alongside people, family and/or whanau accessing social and community services, under broad guidance. This is an entry level qualification designed for people already working in, or those who intend to develop a career supporting the health and wellbeing of people, family and/or whanau and the wider community.
This qualification is not associated with professional registration or a clinical scope of practice.
Graduates of the Mental Health and Addiction Support strand will be able to work alongside people, family and/or whanau in a mental health addiction setting to support autonomy by using tools and strategies to foster hope, support recovery and build resilience.
To be eligible for award of the qualification the New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) (Level 4) Mental Health and Addiction Support, they must have:
Open to mature aged applicants (20 years of age and above) due to the complex psychosocial nature of this work. Candidates for this qualification should be aware that employees and volunteers working in the health and wellbeing sectors are required to undergo initial and ongoing checks to ensure they are a fit and proper person to provide support.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =