新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Emerging Stylist) - Level 4
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- US2878 Apply knowledge of hair and scalp conditions to analyse and select corrective treatments for the hair and scalp
- US2879 Blow dry hair into complex styles
- US2880 Set the hair for complex styles
- US2884 Cut hair into foundation forms with scissors and clippers
- US2885 Demonstrate razor techniques
- US19791 Select and apply midway hair colour
- US19792 Select and apply permanent hair colour
- US25078 Finger wave hair
- US25793 Dress long hair into complex styles
- US28838 Apply knowledge of a professional range of hair products to complement salon services
- US28839 Apply knowledge of chemical reformation techniques to assist with salon services
- US28849 Demonstrate knowledge of bleach and the bleaching process, and the related health and safety risks
- HES400 Hairdressing promotion and competitions
- Completed required practical and theoretical course work and assignments.
- Achieved all of the graduate outcomes in the graduate profile showing competence to a minimum of 120 credits
- Completed a minimum of 90 hours of approved work experience
- Have successfully completed the New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Salon Support) (Level 3) [NZ2411] or its equivalent
- Have written support from a work experience sponsor
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The programme is based around our three salons and includes the regular use of live models. Industry disciplines and expectations are applied at all times.
Training, assessment and involvement in events and competitions will add real value to the graduates' experience and help introduce them to this vibrant industry.
Students must be sponsored by a salon for their weekly work placement.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
1. Perform client consultations, including hair and scalp analysis in relation to chemical services
2. Recommend home hair care products to meet a range of client needs
3. Perform complex styling tasks, including blow waving, finger waving, setting and long hair-ups
4. Perform foundation scissor and razor cutting services
5. Select colour and perform a range of colouring and decolouring services
6. Assist colleagues with a range of chemical reformation services, including application and neutralising
7. Ensure own actions impact positively on the profitability of a Salon
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and to be awarded the New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Emerging Stylist) (Level 4), they must have:
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =