新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 2) Strand in Music and Music Technology
- 学费：NZ $9,500 for the entire...
- Search, comprehend, use and communicate information from a variety of texts and digital media relevant to the context.
- Apply basic knowledge, including literacy and numeracy skills, to solve problems relevant to the context.
- Reflect on experiences with a range of people, cultures and communities.
- Work collaboratively and effectively in a team or group to achieve a task or outcome.
- Develop and reflect on relevant learning and career goals.
- Achieved all of the graduate outcomes in the graduate profile showing competence to a minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the Certificate in Music and Music Technology (Level 2) programme.
- Completed required practical and theoretical course work and assignments.
- Certificate in Audio Production
- Bachelor of Audio Production
- Certificate in Intermediate Contemporary Music
- Bachelor of Contemporary Music
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
Graduates will be able to demonstrate basic music and music technology skills and gain further abilities and knowledge to improve their educational and employment pathway.
The programme recognises the importance of applying core capabilities such as confidence, basic knowledge and skills, as well as literacy and numeracy, in a range of familiar music contexts.
To satisfactorily complete New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 2) and be awarded this qualification the student must have successfully: -
The student will normally be expected to complete the Certificate in Music and Music Technology (Level 2) programme full-time over 19 tutorial weeks or part-time over 2 years.
Graduates of this qualification may also study further courses at SIT such as:
Formal English language entry criteria are not applicable for this Level 2 programme, however students should be proficient in the English language (both written and spoken).
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =