新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $7,000 for the entire...
- Apply fundamental cookery skills to prepare, cook, and present a range of basic dishes employing commodities commonly used in industry
- Follow standard operating procedures to deal with familiar problems in a commercial kitchen
- Apply health and safety, food safety, and security practices to ensure own safety and minimise potential hazards for customers
- Communicate effectively and behave in a professional manner with colleagues, managers, and customers.
- Meet the NCEA Level 1 Literacy and Numeracy requirement, or provide evidence of achievement at a higher level or
- If over 20 and not able to satisfy the academic requirement above, be able to demonstrate interest in the industry and the potential to succeed;
- Have competence in English and can demonstrate adequate literacy and/ or numeracy skills to enable them to meet all academic and health and safety requirements of the programme/course in which they enrol;
- Can demonstrate a keen interest in hospitality and indicate a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme;
- Are prepared to meet the work ethic required for a career in the hospitality industry;
- Have a high level of personal presentation
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 3 with academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL – B1 Communicator with a score of 43
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
SIT's School of Hospitality offers professional level training for those who aspire to become chefs within the hospitality industry.
This programme will develop your knowledge and culinary skills and help develop the necessary flair and creativity in the culinary arts to gain employment in this exciting and dynamic industry.
On completion of the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 3), graduates will have the knowledge and skills to:
This course aims to provide competent, professional employees for the hospitality sector who are able to work as chefs in junior positions producing basic dishes in a commercial kitchen.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 3) and be awarded this qualification, the student must successfully achieve a minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 3). The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 3) full-time within 17 weeks.
Graduates of this Level 3 programme can enrol in the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4) and then the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) with strands in Cookery.
Entry into the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 3) will be granted to applicants who:
English Language Requirements: