新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2)
- 学费：NZ $7,000 for the entire...
- 2781 Manage and protect data in a personal computer
- 2784 Create and use a computer spreadsheet to solve a problem
- 2786 Create and use a computer database to solve a problem
- 2788 Produce desktop published documents to meet a set brief
- 2791 Integrate spreadsheet and database data into word processed documents to meet a set brief
- 5940 Produce a presentation using a desktop presentation computer application
- 6743 Demonstrate an understanding of ergonomic principles for computer workstations
- 20332 Use the Internet for information retrieval in an organisation
- 25662 Use digital communications technologies
- 12884 Create electronic documents and manage a file for generic text and information management
- 107 Apply text processing skills to produce communications in a business or organisational context
- 111 Use a word processor to produce documents for a business or organisation
- A minimum of 40 credits in accordance with the Programme Schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2).
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2) full-time over three months or part-time over 2 years.
- 授课校区：SIT Gore Campus
To provide Aotearoa New Zealand organisations and communities with graduates who have attained a range of introductory digital technology skills, and who can be employed in a range of general entry-level roles and contribute to community outcomes.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve: -
There are no entry requirements for this course.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =