新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
National Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- NCEA, with a minimum of 36 credits at level 2; 4 credits should be at level 2 or above in reading, 4 credits at level 2 or above in writing, and 14 credits at level one or above in mathematics;
- A NZ trade certificate in carpentry, or national certificate in carpentry
- Four years secondary education preferred.
- IELTS test score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) Score of 79 or higher(with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations FCE or CAE with a score of 52 or higher
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
As a Quantity Surveyor, your job will involve estimating and managing the cost during the design and construction of a building and making sure projects are completed within budget. As the world population increases and the demand for construction grows so does the need for experienced technicians, both here and overseas.
The National Diploma in Quantity Surveying will equip you with skills such as establishing a design brief, preparing working drawings, understanding the context of working drawings, research and pricing of construction and associated work, and communicating with persons within the construction industry.
As well as focusing on the quantity surveying field, you will gain an understanding of other disciplines within the wider construction industry. This transferable knowledge will promote greater understanding between sectors and allow you greater career flexibility.
This qualification will equip you with the technical knowledge and skills required of a technician quantity surveyor and you could seek employment working for a construction or property company, as a building supporter or consultant.
Graduates wishing to pursue further related study may consider our range of Project Management courses.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and to be eligible for award of the qualification “National Diploma in Quantity Surveying (Level 6)”, they must have shown competence in all of the scheduled units, to a minimum of 235 credits, and upon application to NZQA.
Graduates of the National Diploma in Quantity Surveying may be interested in further qualifications applicable to the industry such as the Bachelor of Applied Management (Project Management major).
Some of the units in the National Diploma in Quantity Surveying also cross-credit to the National Diploma in Architectural Technology.
Applicants should have one or more of the following:
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =