新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
教育National Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy Education (Vocational or Workplace Trainer) - Le
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Interactive adult learning session development for adult literacy programmes
- Theoretical models of adult learning
- Analysis of literacy and numeracy needs
- Design and development of adult literacy programmes
- Design embedded literacy and numeracy strategies to enhance learner outcomes in a vocational or workplace programme
- Create and sustain a learner-centred teaching environment that respects learners' mana and diverse backgrounds, and the wider educational and societal context, in order to facilitate quality learning
- Embed literacy and numeracy teaching and learning in a vocational or workplace programme with consideration of Aotearoa New Zealand's unique context
- Use assessment and evaluation as tools to enhance student learning and own teaching practice in embedded literacy and numeracy teaching
This course aims to provide the understanding of historical and theoretical issues that underpin adult literacy in New Zealand and knowledge about 毛利 adult literacy. It provides the skills to identify the literacy and numeracy demands of the programme, as well as identifying a person's literacy and numeracy level and needs. It will enable graduates to integrate literacy and numeracy skills development into their programmes and be able to evaluate the effectiveness of strategies and activities.
Training the trainer on the following for delivering adult literacy education in a vocational/workplace context:
The following unit standard is compulsory
21204 Develop adult learners' literacy and numeracy skills within a training or education programme
A minimum of 10 credits at level 5 or above are required from Adult Education and Training, Generic Education and Training, or Communication Skills domains. For this qualification, SIT2LRN recommends:
7097 Facilitate interactive learning sessions for adults (10 credits, Level 5)
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and be eligible for award of the qualification “National Certificate in Adult Literacy Education (Vocational Tutor/Lecturer or Workplace Trainer)” they must have; Attended for not less than 80% of the timetabled class hours and other scheduled learning activities relating to the programme. Completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments. Successfully completed assessment requirements for all unit standards, and achieved a total of 40 credits for the National Certificate in Adult Literacy Education (Vocational Tutor/Lecturer or Workplace Trainer).
The National Certificate in Certificate in Adult Literacy Education (Vocational Tutor/Lecturer or Workplace Trainer) will be awarded by NZQA on attainment of 40 credits as specified and upon verification of the graduate’s NZQA official record of learning.
All applicants should: demonstrate a keen interest in Adult Literacy Education and possess academic attributes which demonstrate that they have a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme; have a professional level of expertise in adult education and training, including cultural perspectives that underpin their teaching to 毛利 learners and learners from other cultures; or be existing practitioners who deliver programmes and are recognised as adult educators.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =