新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
教育National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (Level 4), with Strands in New Zealand Environm
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to working or further training in the adult education sector;
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to standards recognised by the industry sector as appropriate;
- Develop work habits and practice appropriate for further training and employment in the adult education sector.
- US7091 Establish a culturally safe and inclusive learning environment for adults in New Zealand's cultural setting (4 credits)
- US26009 Establish a culturally safe and inclusive multicultural learning environment for adults (3 credits)
- US7108 Deliver on-job training for adult trainees (8 credits)
- US7097 Facilitate interactive learning sessions for adult learners (10 credits)
- US7102 Demonstrate knowledge of theoretical models of adult learning (6 credits)
- US25779 Develop materials for open, flexible, and networked learning (OFNL) (10 credits)
- US4098 Use standards to assess candidate performance (6 credits)
- US20469 Evaluate adult learning sessions (5 credits)
- US11551 Moderate assessment (8 credits)
- US7110 Improve own professional knowledge and practice in adult education and training (8 credits)
- US7093 Design learning sessions for adults (6 credits)
- US11552 Design and evaluate assessment materials (8 credits)
- Engaged with the programme and submitted all activities and assessments as outlined in the course materials; and
- Completed all assessment requirements and demonstrated competence in the NZQA unit standards, amounting to successful programme completion of 40 credits for the National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (Level 4), with strands in New Zealand Environment and International Environment
- 60 credits at Level 2 or above, plus
- 20 credits from any level, and
- specified assessment standards available through a range of subject and English for Academic Purposes unit standards 22750 and 22751 (minimum total of 10 credits); or
- unit standards – package of three literacy unit standards (26622, 26624, 26625 – all three required).
- achievement standards – specified assessment standards available through a range of subject (minimum total of 10 credits), or
- unit standards – package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required).
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
The programme will allow students to:
Strand requirement: Choose one of
Core 1 - chose a minimum of 8 credits from the following unit standards
Core 2 - chose a minimum of 18 credits, up to the total credits necessary to achieve an overall total of 40 credits for the programme of study:
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed the programme, and be eligible for award of the qualification “National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (Level 4), with strands in New Zealand Environment and International Environment”, they must have:
Applicants under 20:
A minimum of NCEA Level 2:
Literacy – minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
Numeracy – a minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
Applicants over the age of 20
Demonstration of interest and aptitudes in the field of adult education and training which demonstrate potential for success. Examples may include a history of successful employment as an industry trainer, a letter of intent, or a curriculum vita.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =