新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Visual Media
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- Conceive, execute and promote a project to industry standard.
- Design and plan effective management tools to evaluate and problem solve to ensure project quality and to promote themselves and their finished projects in the marketplace.
- Develop an understanding of business and legal aspects of the creative industries.
- Research and analyse subject related areas for a range of research outputs in both the industry and academic arenas.
- Engage in strategic, sustainable development across the cultural and creative industries.
- Transmedia Storytelling
- Visual Art
- Game Design
- Major Visual Media Project
- Industry Internship
- Practice-led Research
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 50)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates of the Graduate Diploma in Visual Media will be able to:
The Graduate Diploma in Visual Media aims to equip students with the professional, creative, analytical, and technical skills to prepare them for employment or further study in the creative industries.
The Graduate Diploma in Visual Media will provide students with a range of skills and knowledge in the following:
In order to be awarded the Graduate Diploma in Visual Media, a student must have been credited with all required papers as specified in the programme schedule. A student undertaking the Graduate Diploma in Visual Media will normally be expected to complete the programme within one year of full time study. Notwithstanding the requirements set out above, the Head of Faculty, with the approval and recommendation of the Teaching and Learning Board of Studies, may allow a student a longer period to complete the programme.
GDVM307 Transmedia Storytelling 1
GDVM321 Research Project 4
GDVM327 Studio Project 4
GDVM330 Internship 2
Electives (Choose One)
GDVM328 Gaming Art & Design 2
GDVM315 Studio Drawing 3
Any 15 credit paper, Level 5 or above, as approved by the Programme Manager.
Applications are open to Bachelor degree graduates who can demonstrate equivalent, relevant, practical professional or educational experience in a related discipline.
Notwithstanding the above admission criteria, provided the applicant has successfully completed an approved course or programme, or has relevant industry experience, which is deemed to meet the required standard for entry, the applicant may be admitted to the programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =