新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Project Management
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- LanguageCert – C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
The aim of the Graduate Diploma in Project Management is to provide students who already have a degree or extensive applicable experience, with advanced theoretical and applied knowledge in Project Management (equivalent to a second major subject).
This programme covers all aspects of Project Management, including strategic management, contemporary issues, relationships, influence and leadership, plus three elective papers. Knowledge gained is then applied through a choice of a dissertation or internship.
Students who have completed a Graduate Diploma in Project Management will critically analyse and evaluate strategic issues facing organisations, develop and implement appropriate policies and develop and implement procedures and processes to enable the successful implementation of specific projects which are outside the ‘business as usual’ scope of operations. They will solve problems, both independently and as part of a team.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme and be eligible for the awarding of the qualification Graduate Diploma in Project Management, they must have completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments, successfully completed assessment requirements for all papers, and achieved a total of 120 credits as specified in the programme schedule. The timeframe for completion of this programme is five years.
Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline or
Be a mature student aged at least 20 years and supply evidence of at least three years’ relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The Programme Manager will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the Graduate Diploma.
Meeting the application criteria does not guarantee acceptance into the programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =