新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Applied Marketing
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- MGT201 Marketing Operations (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT204 Sales and Promotion (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT208 Digital Marketing (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT216 Market Research and Analysis (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT217 Presenting Professionally (Level 6) 15 Credits
- MGT302 Contemporary Issues (Level 7) 15 Credits
- MGT304 Strategic Marketing Management (Level 7) 15 CreditsMGT306 Reputation and Brand Protection (Level 7) 15 Credits
- MGT311 Marketing Dissertation (Level 7) 30 Credits
- MGT320 Internship (30 credits)
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- LanguageCert – C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
The aim of the Graduate Diploma in Applied Marketing is to provide students who already have a degree, or extensive applicable experience, with advanced theoretical and applied knowledge in Applied Marketing, which can be used in professional practice or further advanced study in this area.
The programme offers a blend of theoretical and practical learning, with an emphasis on applied knowledge and skill. High importance is placed on the development of soft skills for management (such as communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem solving skills), in addition to the development of specific business knowledge.
Level 6 papers (elective) - complete three of the following:
Level 7 papers (compulsory) – complete all of the following:
Level 7 papers (elective) – complete one of the following:
Students who have completed a Graduate Diploma in Applied Marketing will strategically analyse market information in order to develop and apply marketing concepts to complex real-world scenarios . Such scenarios may include: formulating marketing plans, conceptualising and evaluating promotion campaigns, making reasoned trade-offs between objectives and budgets, innovating and managing change via a strong grounding in the realities of social, economic, and technological change processes, the underlying dynamics of consumer and industrial buyer behaviour, contemporary marketing research practice, and organisational behavioural principles. They will solve problems, both independently and as part of a team.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme and be eligible for the awarding of the qualification Graduate Diploma in Applied Marketing, they must have completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments, successfully completed assessment requirements for all papers, and achieved a total of 120 credits as specified in the programme schedule. The timeframe for completion of this programme is three years.
Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline,
be a mature student aged at least 20 years and supply evidence of at least three years’ relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The Programme Manager will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the Graduate Diploma.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =