新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (Level 6)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- GEN200 Research and Statistics
- SE6201 Biophysical Foundation of Human Movement
- SE6202 Management for Professional Practice
- SE6241 Fitness Assessment and Programming
- SE6245 Nutrition for Human Performance
- SE6247 Psychology in Sport, Health and Education
- SE6248 Exercise Physiology
- SE6282 Programming Outdoor Education
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- attended for not less than 80% of the timetabled class hours and other scheduled learning activities relating to the programme
- completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments
- successfully completed assessment requirements for all modules, and achieved a total of 120 credits
- IELTS Test: Academic Score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT): Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- Pearson Test of English Academic: PToE Academic with score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL: Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (Level 6) students will study topics such as fitness assessment and programming, psychology, programming outdoor education, human movement and integrated sciences, nutrition for human performance, experiential and adapted outdoor education, research and statistics, management for professional practice and exercise physiology. Students will also be able to choose two elective options at Levels 5 to 7.
Students must undertake a minimum of 90 credits at level 6 and a minimum of 120 credits overall to be awarded this qualification.
Depending on elective choice, graduates can manage sport and recreation services, design and implement physical activity for special population groups (eg. cardiac rehabilitation, back conditions, pregnancy), provide dietary and physical conditioning and analysis and advice to athletes and the general public; provide coaching and sports counselling to athletes to enhance optimum performance; lead and instruct groups in outdoor settings; prepare risk management plans for outdoor activities, as well as develop outdoor activity programmes for special populations (eg. youth at risk, the unemployed, retirees, the tourism industry).
Graduates can critique research and write academic assignments. Graduates of this programme may staircase onto further study such as the Bachelor of Sport and Exercise.
Graduates can work in management roles in sports and fitness centres, in sport and recreation related retail businesses, as fitness trainers, as coaches and in leadership or assistant leadership roles in outdoor recreation businesses.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed an SIT programme, and be eligible for award of a qualification, they must have:
In order to be awarded the Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (Level 6), students must attain the minimum number of prescribed credits as specified in the programme schedule.
Successful completion of the Southern Institute of Technology’s Diploma in Sport and recreation or Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (Level 5) or the equivalent.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =