新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Diploma in Professional Coaching
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- DPC101 Introduction to professional coaching (Level 6) 5 credits
- CBC102 Coaching fundamentals (Level 5) 4 credits
- DPC102 Ethical framework of coaching (Level 6) 5 credits
- CBC103 Transactional and transformational coaching (Level 5) 3 credits
- DPC103 Coaching relationship (Level 6) 5 credits
- DPC104 Creating a coaching environment (Level 6) 5 credits
- CBC105 Core coaching competencies (Level 5) 8 credits
- DPC105 Working on a coaching project (Level 6) 5 credits
- CBC106 Essential coaching tools (Level 5) 8 credits
- DPC106 Advanced coaching tools (Level 6) 5 credits
- DPC107 Managing your own coaching practice (Level 6) 7 credits
- DPC111 Life coaching (Level 6) 8 credits
- DPC112 Career coaching (Level 6) 8 credits
- DPC113 Executive coaching (Level 6) 8 credits
- DPC114 SME coaching (Level 6) 8 credits
- DPC121 Becoming a Master Coach (Level 6) 8 credits
- All applicants should demonstrate the likelihood of successful completion of the programme
- Some previous management experience is highly recommended (2 years minimum).
- Previous training (certificate or diploma) in business is an advantage.
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
This programme is suitable for professionals working in areas of social development (teachers, trainers, consultants, HR professionals etc.) and /or social support services (social workers, nurses, therapists, etc.). It is also recommended to those working in service industries with a strong client orientation (i.e. tourism and hospitality) who would like to develop their people skills and improve their interpersonal communication and client relationship skills.
NOTE: All papers are compulsory and must be completed in the order listed below.
Graduates will have acquired the competence to develop their own interpersonal relationship and client relationship skills in a range of workplaces or in a professional coaching enterprise. They will have the expertise to coach others in areas such as life, career and business.
This course complements study at degree or postgraduate level in areas such as business, human resources and management.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme and be eligible for the awarding of the qualification Diploma in Professional Coaching, they must have completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments, successfully completed assessment requirements for all papers, and achieved a total of 100 credits as specified in the programme schedule. The timeframe for completion of this programme is three years.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =