新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Diploma in Digital Photography
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- photographic practice, techniques and tools
- understanding the aesthetics of photographic design and practice
- understanding of the relationships between different photographic equipment and tools
- advanced studies in photographic tools and techniques
- principles and practices of auteur photography
- the choice of additional still and moving image applied studies.
- Professional Photographer
- Wedding / Event Photographer
- the Bachelor of Visual Arts
- the Bachelor of Screen Arts where students can specialise in either animation or digital filmmaking.
- IELTS test – Academic score of 5.5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
From beginners through to experienced photographers, this course will teach comprehensive digital photography theory and practices as well as offering elective papers in a range of specialist topics.
The compulsory section includes knowledge and application of:
The elective sections include skills and knowledge relevant to still and moving image photography, including:
This qualification provides graduates with the skills and techniques required for digital photography. Graduates will gain an understanding of the issues faced by photographers in professional practice and how to respond to them.
The following combinations of papers are recommended for these employment options:
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed the Diploma in Digital Photography they should have met the assessment requirements, demonstrated competence in all the assessed modules, and achieved 120 credits at Level 5 as specified in the programme schedule.
The timeframe for completion of this programme is four years.
For those wishing to pursue further study, SIT offers:
All applicants should have a keen interest in digital photography.
School leavers should have attained a minimum of 48 NCEA credits at Level 2, or 36 NCEA credits at Level 3, or an equivalent academic indicator. School leavers must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Applicants of 20 years of age or over, at the time of programme entry, should demonstrate an interest and aptitude for digital photography which demonstrates potential for success. Examples may include successful employment for 2 or more years in the digital photography field or membership of a digital photography organisation.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =