新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Certificate in Sports Training and Development (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- US6571 Demonstrate relevance of principles of nutrition to health (Level 2) 2 credits
- US5366 Apply the basic principles of applied sport psychology (Level 4) 6 credits
- US22265 Demonstrate knowledge of exercise prescription (Level 3) 7 credits
- US22266 Demonstrate knowledge of exercise physiology and human anatomy (Level 3) 10 credits
- US21646 Apply basic principles of biomechanics to a selected sport (Level 3) 4 credits
- US25818 Select and use information and technology for development as a sports coach (Level 3) 2 credits
- US20673 Demonstrate knowledge of injury prevention and risk and injury management in sport or recreation (Level 3) 4 credits
- US20811 Train to develop conditioning for a selected sport at a basic level (Level 4) 5 credits
- US6572 Apply the principles of nutrition to people involved in physical activity (Level 4) 4 credits
- US5373 Explain the management of extreme environments and travel in a coaching situation
- (Level 4) 4 credits
- Complete all scheduled course work requirements and assessments
- Successfully complete assessment requirements for all unit standards, and achieve a total of 47 credits.
- National Certificate in Fitness (Group Fitness Instruction) (L3)
- Certificate in Personal Training (L4)
- Diploma in Sport and Recreation (L5)
- Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (L5)
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise (Year 1 = L5)
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 500 (with an essay score 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City and Guilds IESOL – B1 Achiever with a score of 43
This certificate will help students gain the skills and knowledge for working or further training in the sports training sector. The content gives athletes and coaches the knowledge to allow themselves and others to achieve their potential. The programme has a strong focus on sport psychology, nutrition and exercise prescription and finding out how the body becomes stronger, fitter and faster when stressed by exercise.
Note: All papers are compulsory and must be completed in the order listed below.
At the successful completion of this programme, learners will have the required competencies to function successfully and effectively at operational levels within the sports training sector.
To satisfactorily complete the Certificate in Sports Training and Development, and be awarded this qualification, the student must:
SIT offers a wide range of Sport and Exercise programmes at our Invercargill, Queenstown and Christchurch campuses, at certificate, diploma, bachelor (degree) and graduate diploma levels.
Graduates of this Level 3 Certificate may wish to continue into further study at Level 3, 4 or 5, such as:
Applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in sport and exercise and have academic attributes which demonstrate that they have a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme.
A minimum of 16 years of age is required and mature students (20 years of age or over at commencement of programme) are welcome to apply.
English Language Requirements
Applicants from countries with an annual student visa approval rate of at least 80 per cent, whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English, are required to provide evidence of having passed an NZQA approved English Proficiency Assessment, or one of the following tests of English language competence in accordance with the NZQA rules below:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =