新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Certificate in Sport and Recreation (Level 4)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- SE4120 Exercise Science
- SE4121 Exercise and Nutrition in Human Performance
- SE4122 Strength Conditioning and Group Fitness
- SE4123 Professional Development
- SE4124 Sports Theory and Practice
- SE4125 Industry Placement
- SE4126 Practicum
- SE4142 Land Based Recreation and Safety
- SE4143 Water Based Recreation
- IELTS test: General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT): Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test (iBT): Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE or FCE for schools with a Score of 162. No less than 154 for each skill
- NZCEL: Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The Certificate in Sport and Recreation equips students with practical skills to ensure competence in a variety of sport and fitness and recreation fields, including sporting bodies, fitness training and leisure centres, regional and local authorities and outdoor recreation providers.
Papers are worth 15 credits each. Students may complete a maximum of 135 credits at Level 4. Students choosing the Sports Development/Personal Training pathway must select SE4120, SE4121, SE4122, SE4124. Students seeking the Outdoor Leadership pathway must include SE4121, SE4142, SE4143.
Students must select either the outdoor recreation elective or the sport elective.
Graduates will demonstrate the skills required to pursue career opportunities in a variety of areas including sporting bodies, fitness training and leisure centres, regional and local authorities and outdoor recreation providers.
Depending upon choice of electives, graduates will be able to (under supervision) advise and educate the public on healthy eating habits and exercise, perform fitness assessments and manage leisure and recreation events.
A successful year will allow students to apply for progression to Year 2 of the Diploma in Sport and Recreation, the Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science (Level 5) or Year 1 of the Bachelor of Sport and Exercise.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and be eligible for award of the qualification, "Certificate in Sport and Recreation" they must have: Attended not less than 80% of the timetabled class hours and other activities for the certificate or 120 credits. Successfully completed all assessments of all required modules in the certificate programme - this amounts to 120 credits for the Certificate in Sport and Recreation.
A minimum of NCEA Level 2: 60 credits at level 2 or above plus 20 credits at any level. NCEA Level 2 also requires that NCEA level1 Literacy and Numeracy requirements are met.
Notwithstanding the stated criteria applicants will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability and likelihood of success in the programme. For example, this may include membership of a sporting code and/or up to two years of experience working in the sport and recreation related sector.
Demonstration of likelihood of successful completion of the programme.
English Language Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English, are required to provide evidence of having passed an NZQA approved English Proficiency Assessment, or one of the following tests of English language competence in accordance with the NZQA rules below:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =