新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Certificate in Audio Production (Level 4)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- CAP100 Introductory Mathematics for Audio
- CAP110 Introductory Physics for Audio
- CAP120 Fundamentals of Studio Recording
- CAP130 IT Skills
- CAP140 Academic Skills
- CAP150 Audio Software Basics
- CAP160 Basic Music Theory
- CAP170 Fundamentals of Sound Reinforcement
- School leavers to have preferably four years secondary school education.
- Mature students are welcome to apply.
- All applicants should have a keen interest or experience in audio and attributes which demonstrate that they have a reasonable chance of successfully completing the programme.
- IELTS test: Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT): Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): Score of 71 or higher (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE or CAE with a score of 47 or higher
- NZCEL: Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Certificate in Audio Production students learn how to use a range of equipment and software as well as understanding the fundamentals of sound recording and mixing.
You’ll acquire skills and knowledge that are required by the industry and directly relevant to gaining employment, lead to further training, or enable you to apply for entry to the Bachelor of Audio Production.
To have satisfactorily completed this programme, and be eligible for award of the qualification Certificate in Audio Production you must have: Attended for not less than 80% of the timetabled class hours and other scheduled learning activities relating to the programme. Completed all scheduled course work requirements and assessments. Successfully completed assessment requirements for all papers, and achieved a total of 120 credits.
Students completing this programme and wishing to continue their music and audio production education are encouraged to apply for entry into the Bachelor of Contemporary Music or Bachelor of Audio Production programmes.
At the successful completion of this programme students will have acquired the relevant skills and knowledge necessary to begin a career in the audio industry and have gained the level of knowledge required for entry into the Bachelor of Audio Production.
It is recommended that applicants demonstrate one or more of the following.
English Language Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English, must meet the English Proficiency Outcomes in accordance with the NZQF Programme Approval and Accreditation Rules 2013 as below.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =