新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Musical Arts
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- Contribute as authentic, confident, artistic and self-motivated practitioners to the growth of strong local and global music communities
- Use entrepreneurship to effectively represent their professional creative practice to the global market place
- Embed sound business practices and principles to maximise a sustainable career
- Articulate an artistic identity informed by theory, practice, reflection and cultural contexts
- Apply a range of theory, improvisation, technology, composition and arranging literacies to a musical context
- Adapt to the use of emerging technologies in the music industry and wider creative industries
- Integrate an understanding of tikanga, and 毛利 traditional and contemporary culture in their professional practice.
- MUS501 Applied Music 1
- MUS502 Applied Music 2
- MUS503 Music Performance 1
- MUS504 Music Performance 2
- MUS505 Contemporary Music Writing 1
- MUS506 Contemporary Music Writing 2
- CTX501 Contextual Studies 1
- CAS501 Creative Arts Industry Studies
- MUS601 Advanced Applied Music 1
- MUS602 Advanced Applied Music 2
- MUS605 Advanced Contemporary Music Writing 1
- MUS606 Advanced Contemporary Music Writing 2
- CTX601 Contextual Studies 2
- MUS603 Advanced Music Performance 1
- MUS604 Advanced Music Performance 2
- AEP504 Applied Audio Engineering 1
- AEP602 Production Styles
- Elective 1 Choose one paper from year two not already completed
- CAP702 Major Project Planning
- CAP703 Major Project Implementation
- RES702 Research
- SON703 Sonic Art and Applied Production
- Elective 2 Elective (not already completed) from this or other SIT or MAINZ programme
- Elective 3 Elective (not already completed) from this or other SIT or MAINZ programme
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- Language Cert - C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：MAINZ Auckland Campus
Graduates will be able to:
Compulsory Papers (all streams)
Compulsory Papers (all Streams)
The aim of this programme is to enable graduates to be musically and academically competent practitioners who are able to apply the skills, knowledge and attributes necessary for successful participation in global music and creative industries.
To successfully complete and be awarded the Bachelor of Musical Arts students must complete the prescribed programme of study and attain a minimum of 360 credits.
University Entrance - NCEA Level 3. Preference will be given to applicants who have achieved Merit or Excellence in Physics, Mathematics, and Music.
Consideration will be given to applicants aged 20 years or older who do not meet the entry criteria if they can demonstrate a history of work, industry experience which in the opinion of the Programme Managers exhibits a likelihood of success in the programme of study.
Consideration will be given to students who progress through other TPP/MAINZ/SIT programme pathways (e.g. Foundation Sound and Music).
Applicants may be required to attend an interview or provide a portfolio of audio related work.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =