新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Commerce
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- Accounting majors can find careers in financial accounting, financial management, corporate accounting, taxation, auditing and business consulting. Students can apply to become members of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
- Management majors can find careers in production management, supply chain or logistics management, human resources management, project management or general management (after obtaining relevant experience in the business environment).
- Marketing majors can find careers in marketing and sales management, product management, merchandising, services marketing, market research, brand management, customer services management, key account management or general management (after obtaining relevant experience within a sales and marketing environment).
- 14 credits each, in three NZQA University Entrance approved subjects, and
- Literacy – 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing, and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of specified achievement standards through a range of subjects, or a package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required)
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
SIT's Bachelor of Commerce is a high quality three year degree programme that will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in business.
With a choice of three majors - accounting, management or marketing, you have the flexibility to design a programme that best serves your career aspirations, and to enjoy the mix of academic theory and strong practical and applied skills taught by our experienced and respected tutors.
This programme is approved and accredited with both Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) and NZQA.
Our teaching staff have extensive business experience, combined with excellent academic backgrounds and strong links with the professions, while the Bachelor of Commerce has a strong practical and applied focus. We know that our programmes will challenge you, but that you will feel supported and excited about your future once you decide to study with SIT. Our business staff are passionate about teaching and enjoy working with students of all ages and from different cultures.
We have strong links with local businesses and focus on creating opportunities whereby our students can obtain real world experience before they graduate.
Bachelor of Commerce graduates have a sound understanding and awareness of the New Zealand business environment alongside practical skills that will add value to a business, either as an employer, employee or business owner.
Every candidate for the qualification of Bachelor of Commerce, is required to follow to the satisfaction of the Teaching and Learning Board of Studies, a programme of study for a minimum period of three years. Each year of study comprises two 17-week semesters.
Programmes of study for the Bachelor of Commerce are made up of clusters of papers taken at the appropriate levels as outlined in the Programme Schedule of this document.
The Bachelor of Commerce qualification conforms to the NZQA credit requirements of 360 credits from Level 5 to Level 7. Study scheduled for each of Levels 5 to 7 is in accordance with the processes, learning demand, and responsibility that are detailed in the Programme Schedule.
Individual papers may have specific pre-requisites or other knowledge/skill requirements, which may be required to be satisfied by students.
Applicants must have the following:
University Entrance - NCEA Level 3
Three subjects at Level 3, made up of:
Entry may also be granted to mature applicants who are at least 20 years of age when the programme begins and can provide evidence of aptitude or appropriate work or other experience, or completion of an external or overseas qualification which is considered to be the equivalent of any of the above qualifications as approved by the Programme Operations Manager.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =