新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Audio Production
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$16,000 NZD Per Year
- Three subjects - at Level 3, made up of 14 credits each, in three NZQA University Entrance approved subjects, and
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing, and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of specified achievement standards through a range of subjects, or package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required)
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
SIT's Bachelor of Audio Production is the most established audio production degree in Australasia. Graduates have the professional technical skills to succeed in the industry and the programme offers unparalleled opportunities for hands-on learning, including an internship for third year students for 12 weeks at the School of Audio Engineering’s Byron Bay campus in Australia.
You will learn all about sound: microphones, studio recording, live set-ups, film sound, TV sound, radio sound, sound acoustics, electronics and audiology.
SIT has well over a million dollars worth of audio equipment, including an SSL AWS 900SE+ console, industry-standard microphones (including Neumann, AKG, Sennheiser, Shure, Rode, Audio-technica), Avid D-Command ES (Post production surround mixing console for home theatre, film, or music), Toft ATB24 analogue recording console, Mackie 32-8 analogue console, Yamaha 01V 96 digital console, ProTools in every studio, and a Mac lab.
We have five purpose-built recording studios and a large recording auditorium (which can fit a full orchestra/brass band) plus a 300 seat performance auditorium with JBL VRX series 3-way front of house monitors, QSC power amps, 6 RCF powered foldbacks, Allen & Heath GL2400 analogue and Presonus digital front of house mixing consoles, foldback mixing console, in-ear monitoring, signal processing - Lexicon, DBX, and Shure microphones.
SIT also offers students the opportunity to complete a double degree in the Bachelor of Audio Production and the Bachelor of Contemporary Music after four years full time study. Graduates from this pathway of study will be well rounded musicians and sound engineers. They will be well versed in high quality studio recording and live sound work as well as having skills to pursue a career as a performer, composer or specialised instrumental teacher.
Graduates will be skilled in high quality studio recording and live sound work. They will have skills in business management and career options include: audio work in radio, television, film or the theatre. Further options include acoustic consulting, sound system installation, disc jockey work, record production, music publishing or work in a record company. Specialist audio training provides our graduates with the ability to work in more specialist fields. Graduates from this programme may also choose to enter the audio education industry.
In order to be awarded the Bachelor of Audio Production, the student will have been credited with all required papers, including the research project, as specified in the degree schedule. The student completing the Bachelor of Audio Production will normally be expected to complete the three year programme (full time equivalent) within five years. The Head of Faculty with the approval and recommendation of the Board of Studies, may allow a student a longer period to complete the programme.
SIT also offers students the opportunity to complete a double degree in the Bachelor of Audio Production and the Bachelor of Contemporary Music after four years full time study. Graduates from this pathway of study will be well rounded musicians and sound engineers, well versed in high quality studio recording and live sound work as well as having skills to pursue a career as a performer, composer or specialised instrumental teacher.
Applicants under 20 years: University Entrance - NCEA Level 3
Applicants over 20 years: Mature entry applicants will have achieved the age of 20 by March 1 of the first year of enrolment in the programme, and have provided evidence of relevant prior learning and experience.
Special Admission: An applicant who does not meet academic criteria, may be provisionally admitted to enrol in one or more Year One papers, provided he or she meets the requirements above. Upon successful completion of the papers, the student may apply for special admission or admission by mature entry
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =