新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
工程New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Electrical) (Level 6)
- 学费：$17,500 NZD Per Year
- Technical support engineer
- Supervising technician engineer
- Technician engineer
- Production engineer
- Production manager
- Production maintenance manager
- Engineering Fundamentals - fundamentals of a range of engineering disciplines
- Engineering Mathematics 1 - mathematical skills, concepts and understandings required to perform calculations and solve problems within engineering contexts
- Technical Literacy - technical research skills, as well as oral, written, graphical interpersonal communication skills
- Electrical Principles - general fundamental electrical circuit principles
- Electrical and Electronic Applications - application of general fundamental electrical and electronic principles
- PLC Programming 1 - programming PLCs to solve simple industrial problems
- Electronic Principles - develop further understanding of the application of fundamental electronic principles
- Power Engineering - three phase circuit theory as applied to power engineering
- Engineering Mathematics 2 - mathematical principles and engineering mathematical skills to solve engineering problems
- PLC Programming 2 - advanced knowledge of PLC systems, applications, and programming methods
- Electrical Machines - single and three phase electrical machines
- Introduction to Networks - introduction to the architecture, structure and functions and models of the internet to enable students to build a simple LAN
- Sustainable Energy and Power Electronics - concepts and applications of power electronics involved in small scale renewable energy systems
- Power Systems - three phase power systems and distribution systems
- Engineering Management - administering and managing projects effectively
- Engineering Project (Electrical) - an electrotechnology project derived from given specifications
- NCEA Level 2 including a minimum of 10 literacy credits at level 1 or higher (for those who achieved NCEA Level 2 before 2013)
- A minimum total of 48 credits at level 2 in four subjects including at least 12 credits in mathematics (preferably achievement standards in algebra, calculus or trigonometry)
- or equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate or Cambridge)
- or equivalent credits from appropriate trades training and/or demonstrated skills and experience
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge you need for a career in electrical engineering. Graduates of engineering diplomas enter careers in systems maintenance and development work, in residential construction, with production companies and for planning and maintenance roles in large industries such as pulp and paper and power generation, as well as the defence force.
This practical course is for anyone who has an inquisitive mind – people who enjoy maths, hands-on analytical tasks, and making things work.
You’ll learn how to design and interpret technical electronic instructions and also develop, install, test and maintain all the different types of equipment that produce, transmit and use power.
Well-equipped labs will give you the chance to turn theory into reality and small class sizes ensure every individual gets the support they need to succeed. Topics include technical literacy, power generation, sustainable energy, electrical and electronic principles and applications.
There are great job opportunities due to a nationwide and international shortage of electrical engineers.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
Year One topics include:
Year Two topics include:
To gain entry into this programme, you are required to have:
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =