新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Baking (Level 5)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Technical or managerial roles in the baking industry
- Innovation and Product Development
- Specialist and Craftsmanship
- Global Baking
- Baking Business Development and Management
- Completion of New Zealand Certificate in Baking (Generalist) (Level 4), OR
- Equivalent industry experience
If you already have some experience in the baking industry and want to upskill, this course is perfect for you.
You'll learn how to take full responsibility for your performance within a craft or plant baking environment and manage the performance of others.
As a graduate you'll be qualified to apply for roles in technical or managerial roles in the baking industry.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
If you do not meet the academic requirements you may be given special admission if Toi Ohomai staff are satisfied you are capable of successfully completing the requirements.
Special admission may also apply for applicants over 20 years.
English Language requirements:
Level 5 certificate or diploma
IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, with a score of 162, no less than 154 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =