新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Applied Science (Level 6)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Science technician
- field technician
- NGO administration
- community wellbeing support roles
- health promotion/education
- Applied Science Research and Data Analysis: Rangahau Pūtaiao Mahi me te Tātari Raraunga
- Contemporary Issues in Sustainability: Ngā Take Moroki i te Toitūtanga
- Healthy Diet, Healthy World: Ritenga Kai Hauora, he Ao Hauora
- Applied Science Project: Hinonga Pūtaiao Mahi
- Culture and Wellbeing: Ahurea me te Tauora
- The Regulatory Environment: Ngā Waeture Taiao
- Sustainable Lifestyle Management: Whakahaerenga Āhua Noho Toitū
- Population Health
- Environmental Monitoring: Aroturuki Taiao
- Remote Sensing: Tairongo Tawhiti
- NCEA Level 2 with passes in English/Te Reo 毛利 or education achievement at least equivalent to NCEA Level 2 and a minimum of 42 credits at level 3; or
- Evidence of ability to complete academic requirements for the programme.
Study applied science and help change the world.
Whether your interest is the environment, renewable energy sources, pollution control, climate change or human health, New Zealand desperately needs your skills. The future wellbeing of human kind and the planet depends on people who know how to apply science to solve real world problems.
You'll build on the knowledge gained in the Level 5 diploma, and get plenty of experience applying your skills to solve problems faced in the real world.
With this diploma you’ll enjoy even more career opportunities. Or gain a Bachelor of Science (Environmental Sciences) with the University of Waikato. If you already hold the level 5 and 6 applied science diplomas, you'll be able to go straight into the third year of the degree.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
Compulsory topics in this course:
If you wish to focus on human wellbeing, it is recommended you also take:
If you wish to focus on environmental wellbeing, it is recommended you also take:
It is recommended you hold a Level 5 qualification in science or equivalent.
If you do not meet the academic requirements you may be given special admission if Toi Ohomai staff are satisfied you are capable of successfully completing the requirements.
Special admission may also apply for applicants over 20 years
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =