新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Primary Industry Skills (Level 2)
- 学费：NZ $7,500 for the entire...
- relief milker
- junior farm assistant
- turf labourer
- orchard worker
- vineyard hand
- assistant gardener
- nursery worker
- junior shepherd
- in a forestry planting team
- in a post harvest pack house role
- safe work practices for the primary industry
- basic fencing repairs and maintenance
- mixing and applying agrichemicals, and using spray equipment
- handling livestock
- riparian and revegetation planting
- plant propagation and garden maintenance
- tools and small engine maintenance
- apiculture tasks
- understanding weather information
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Find out what it would really be like to have a career in horticulture, agriculture, or a start in forestry!
This taster course gives you entry-level skills for your first job in a range of primary industry sectors, or leads into further study.
There's a balance of theory and practical sessions to help you get a real taste of what the primary industry has to offer.
Entry-level roles in the primary sector, such as:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
This course covers a range of primary industry skills from practical production tasks to an in-depth look at a range of primary industry workplaces and may include:
Complete a diagnostic assessment either prior to or in the first 2 weeks of their study to ensure students can meet adequate literacy and numeracy skills to enable them to meet all academic, health and safety requirements of their programme and to enable appropriate support to be provided.
Provide evidence of ability to complete academic requirements.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Level 3 certificate IELTS General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5 or completed New Zealand Certificate in English Language Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace or Academic, or meets a relevant English Proficiency Outcome
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =