新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4)
- Intermediate‐level opportunities as chefs
- Preparation, cooking and culinary techniques
- Cold larder preparation and presentation (salads, sandwiches, dressings, buffets)
- Stocks, sauces and soups
- Vegetable, fruit and pulses
- Farinaceous products, rice, grain and egg dishes
- Meat, poultry and offal, cuts and dishes
- Fish and shellfish, cuts and dishes
- Healthier foods and balanced/special diets
- Patisserie and bakery products, hot and cold desserts
- Introduction to menu planning, costing and catering
- Food presentation
- Food safety practices, contamination hazards, and food storage
- Workplace health and safety, and workplace first aid
- Handling and maintenance of knives, equipment and tools in a commercial kitchen
- Customer service and hosting an event
- NCEA Level 2 with passes in English/Te Reo 毛利 or education achievement at least equivalent to NCEA Level 2.
- Evidence of ability to complete academic and any other programme requirements.
Jump into our first-year Culinary Arts cooking course and learn a range of skills to work in New Zealand’s booming hospitality industry.
You learn how to plan, prepare and present hot and cold, savoury and sweet dishes in our commercial kitchens.
You also get loads of hands-on experience to practise skills in real-life service settings on campus. These days employers want staff with a range of skills. They need to be able to talk with customers, run all the front-of-house tasks and whip up a really good coffee with the same ease that they prepare great food.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
You'll also have completed a First Aid Certificate and a Food Hygiene Certificate.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
You will need to confirm you have the physical capability to safely withstand 4‐8 hour sessions of working in the commercial kitchen environment.
Due to health and safety factors and space constraints, which restrict the number of students who can be accommodated in the commercial kitchens, limits on numbers may be imposed on this course.
English Language requirements:
Level 4 certificate
IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, with a score of 162, no less than 154 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =