新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Aviation (Flight Attendants) (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $9,978 for the entire...
- Flight attendant
- airport service personnel - check-in and baggage
- airline customer service
- Introduction to Flight Attending
- Airline Safety and Emergency Procedure
- Principles of Aviation Customer Care
- At least 40 credits at NCEA Level 2, AND
- 10 Literacy credits and 10 Numeracy credits at Level 1
- be able to gain a passport without restrictions.
- be 18 years old or older upon completion of the course (due to the requirements of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act (2012) or international equivalent)
- be able to meet the relevant aviation regulatory authority, Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), or New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) security vetting standards
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Would you like to become a flight attendant in the glamorous world of aviation? Travel the country, or indeed the world, with this exciting 17 week qualification.
Learn the principles of aviation safety and security in pre-flight preparation and in providing passenger care in an aircraft.
Teaching includes a combination of face-to-face lectures and tutorials, applied learning in simulated work contexts, industry visits and blended learning.
Our experienced, supportive tutors help you every step of the way and after just one semester you can be walking across the stage at Graduation and on your way to a career in the skies.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
Other Conditions for Entry
Along with meeting the academic and English language requirements you must also:
English Language requirements:
Level 4 certificate; IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, with a score of 162, no less than 154 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =