新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
设计Graduate Diploma of Web Design and Development
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Web Developer
- Interaction Designer
- Web Designer
- Front End Developer
- PHP Developer
- UI Designer
- .NET Developer
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Web Services and Design Methodologies
- Data Management
- Human Computer Interaction
- Client Server Web Development
- Advanced Content Management System Development
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline; or
- Have completed a minimum of a two year diploma equivalent to NZQA Level 7 or higher in a related discipline; or
- Be able to demonstrate at least three years equivalent relevant practical and/or professional experience (a curriculum vitae must be submitted detailing relevant work experience and professional achievements).
Sharpen your IT skills and knowledge and get up-to-date with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies.
The one-year Graduate Diploma of Web Design and Development is ideal professional development for web specialists who want to advance their skills in building and managing more complex sites.
By combining theoretical study with highly applied learning you develop your skills in systems analysis and design, data management and design methodologies and find out how to use the latest technologies in complex website development. In your second-semester project you work with industry to analyse real problems in the workplace and research, build and implement solutions.
As the demand for smart, adaptable IT professionals escalates, this graduate diploma will set you up with the higher-level skills and knowledge to advance your career in web design and development.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =