新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Resource Management
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- resource management
- environmental industries
- resource manager
- biology and conservation technician/advisor (DOC, tertiary institutions, CRI's)
- environmental consultant/advisor
- restoration ecologist
- forest manager
- land manager
- ecotourism or recreational operator
- sustainability officer
- Resource Management and Sustainability
- Environmental Commerce, Economics, Policy and Law
- Sustainable Land-use Practices and Habitat Management
- Integrating Development and Conservation
- Planning Methods and Environmental Appraisal
- Ecological Monitoring Indicators
- have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline, OR
- be able to demonstrate at least three years equivalent practical, professional or educational experience (by way of a CV detailing relevant work experience and educational achievements).
Want to protect our environment and natural resources? Well, so do we, and we need you to help achieve that ambition.
This one-year graduate diploma will develop your understanding of the economic, ethical and environmental principles and concepts related to sustainable management of natural resources. It will also give you practical skills as a scientist.
Natural resources include forests, lakes, farmland, the sea, endangered species, and more. Without you, current threats to those natural places or creatures will only increase. Our job is to use science to safeguard natural places by ensuring they are used sustainably.
The world is facing its greatest challenges: the twin threats of climate change and environmental degradation. The specialist skills learned in this course are crucial to the protection of the environment and improved economic thinking for a sustainable future.
Managers or employees for local and national authorities in the following areas:
Types of roles may include:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =